Skip to main content

Download Neuer Weltschmerz Font Family From Hanoded

Download Neuer Weltschmerz Font Family From Hanoded
Download Neuer Weltschmerz Font Family From Hanoded Download Neuer Weltschmerz Font Family From Hanoded Download Neuer Weltschmerz Font Family From Hanoded



About 7 years ago, I released a beautiful (imho) Art Deco inspired font called Weltschmerz. Weltschmerz was an all-caps font and I always wanted to do a lower case version as well. But as things so often go in life, I never found the time and forgot about it. Some time ago, I ‘rediscovered’ my good old Weltschmerz font and remembered that I wanted to create a lower case version. Without further ado: here is Neuer Weltschmerz (‘New Weltschmerz’). I redid the whole font, better kerning, better spacing, better looks… and with a proper lower case! I did keep the original handwritten look intact - because, well, it IS hand made!


Download Neuer Weltschmerz Font Family From Hanoded Download Now View Gallery


Popular posts from this blog

Download Minimalisty Font Family From Gartype Studio

Download Minimalisty Font Family From Gartype Studio Inspired by Minimalist style then Minimalisty is born! Minimalisty is a stylish signature font with a minimalist look.This font is very suitable for signatures, logos, and making your favourite social media posts. Download Minimalisty Font Family From Gartype Studio Download Now View Gallery

Download White Crystal Script Font Family From Mytha Studio

Download White Crystal Script Font Family From Mytha Studio Hello Font Lovers, I want to introduce my latest font that is ” White Crystal Script”. White Crystal is a modern calligraphy font that features a varying baseline, smooth line, classic and elegant touch. Can be used for various purposes.such as headings, signature, logos, wedding invitation, t-shirt, letterhead, signage, lable, news, posters, badges etc. White Cristal features 320+ glyphs and 146 alternate characters. including initial and terminal letters, alternates, ligatures and multiple language support. Files included: • White Crystal Script .otf To enable the OpenType Stylistic alternates, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7, Microsoft Word 2010 or later versions. There are additional ways to access alternates/swashes, using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac) or ...

Download Coral Reef Font Family From Vozzy

Download Coral Reef Font Family From Vozzy Introducing a clean script font named Coral Reef. This smooth font is perfect for lettering with alternates for small letters (for the last letter for example) and multilingual support. Download Coral Reef Font Family From Vozzy Download Now View Gallery